SHOP FLOOR SYSTEM
The Permanent Safety Solution Designed for Stringent Commercial Environments
The Allsource Shop Floor System meets and exceeds the typical requirements for many high-traffic commercial floors. In addition to offering all the benefits of the Solid Color System, the Shop Floor System includes an embedded layer of dry sand to provide a critical slip-resistant surface. This convenient system can typically be installed in one day, so down time is minimal. The UV Stable Topcoat can be duplicated for higher gloss and protection. Standard and custom colors are available to match any location.
How it’s Made
- Hardbond Polyaspartic Polyurea Topcoat (Optional Clear Coat)
- Hardbond Polyaspartic Polyurea Topcoat (Tinted)
- Full Cover Broadcast Dry Sand
- Hardbond Polyurea Basecoat (Tinted Primer)
- Shop Floors
- Commercial Kitchens
- Walk-In Freezers
- Wash Down Areas
- Locker Rooms
- Pool Decks
- Veterinary Clinics
- High Traffic Areas
- UV Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Extreme Adhesion
- Choice of Cure Rates
- Long Open Times
Benefits of Our Polyurea Coatings
For all applications from garage floors to showrooms and warehouses, Allsource polyurea coating products provide proven reliability. Our products are designed for durability, convenience and lifetime use with many benefits:
- Extreme Durability: Polyurea is incredibly strong and flexible, even in a wide range of temperatures. It’s also highly resistant to impacts, chemicals, abrasions and UV damage.
- Customizable: Our polyurea coating systems are available in a wide range of textures and colors. Custom color matching is available and vinyl chips can be custom blended. You can also choose between a high gloss or matte top coat.
- Safety: Vinyl chips or aggregate add texture and slip resistance for safer environments.
- Fast Installation: Our floor coating systems are installed by professionals who are trained to finish new polyurea floors in a timely manner – typically in one day! Because temperature is not much of a factor, year-round installations are standard.
Allsource Supply provides concrete professionals with the tools, materials and knowledge to be efficient, effective and profitable. Our selection of products has been meticulously chosen to supply the right items for the job. By specializing mainly in concrete, we offer targeted products and knowledge to ensure contractors are prepared to tackle any size project.
Allsource Supply is a family owned and operated business located in the heart of the midwest. We have over 40 years of combined hands-on experience as construction industry professionals involved in all aspects of the building process. This includes everything from construction operations and management to supply chain logistics.
Allsource Supply offers high quality, professional grade concrete coatings, concrete floor repair, concrete polishing products and other jobsite supplies. For more information or to order a product email our experienced staff or call 833-663-4255.